BY ACCESSING AND USING OUR WEBSITE IN ANY WAY, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE OR POST INFORMATION ON OUR WEBSITE IN ANY MANNER.
Use of the Site
The Site is not intended to constitute the practice of medicine or intended to provide medical advice or diagnosis. The Site is to be used for informational and organizational purposes only. You should always contact a health care provider to obtain a diagnosis, to receive information about potential treatments, and to discuss any questions you may have about your health.
Do not delay in seeking medical assistance if you have a medical emergency; immediately call 911 or the appropriate healthcare provider. The Site is not intended to provide emergency or other medical services.
Content submitted to the Site
If you register as a member or authorized user of the Website, you may enter, upload, or post personal or health information about yourself or loved ones into your account on the Website for sharing with other designated members of the private community that you establish or of which you are a part. You may also send messages to members of your private community and others through the Website. You are responsible for obtaining all necessary or appropriate consent and authorization (including any necessary or appropriate patient consent) to share any information that you provide or make available on or through your account or private community on the Website. Please respect the privacy and rights of others. Carefully consider the information that you make available through the Website and the persons that you designate as authorized to view or receive that information.
Further, you will not:
- Represent yourself as another or as a fictitious individual
- Disrupt or interfere with the Website or its operation or availability, or alter or tamper with the Content
- Post or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, offensive, harassing, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including, but not limited to, any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable law or regulation of any applicable jurisdiction
- Post or transmit any information that is invasive of privacy or publicity rights or that violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others
Content provided by the Site
The information contained on the CaringWise site is provided for general informational purposes, as a convenience to the customers of CaringWise and as a public service. The material is not a substitute for obtaining professional advice from a qualified person, firm or corporation. CaringWise is not engaged in rendering any legal, medical or professional services by placing any general informational material on this Website. In no circumstances will CaringWise be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages arising out of any use of this website, or any other hyper-linked website. This includes, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or data on your equipment, or otherwise, even if CaringWise is expressly advised of the possibility or likelihood of such damages.
Information may be changed or updated without notice. Therefore, information contained on our sites may be out of date at any given time. CaringWise may also make improvements and/or changes to the products and/or programs described on our sites at any time without notice.
Third Party Sites, Content, Products and Services
User Security Agreement
During the period in which you are provided with authorized access to information of CaringWise and its affiliates, you agree to the following provisions:
- CaringWise may deny access to its information systems to anyone at any time,with or without cause.
- CaringWise reserves the right to access, read, copy, delete and disclose information on CaringWise systems and equipment. CaringWise reserves the right to inspect any and all files stored or transmitted to CaringWise equipment. You may not use CaringWise's Internet facilities and computing resources in a manner which may violate the laws and regulations of the United States or any other nation, or the laws and regulations of any State, City, Province or other jurisdiction in any fashion.
- The use of a Password created by you does not create a right of privacy. Passwords are designed to minimize unauthorized access. You are responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of any user names and passwords created to access CaringWise's website. You are solely responsible and liable for (and CaringWise shall not be responsible or liable for) all use and activity, authorized or unauthorized, of such user names and passwords, by any person or entity, and any harm, charges, costs, expenses, damages, liabilities, and losses caused thereby or resulting therefrom. You agree to notify CaringWise immediately upon becoming aware of, or upon reasonably suspecting or believing that there may have been, any unauthorized use, activity, or other security concerns regarding any such user names or passwords.
- If you become aware of or suspects fraudulent activity or any other activity that threatens the security of CaringWise's Information Systems, you must immediately report the activity to CaringWise.
Modifications to CaringWise
In an effort to continually improve our Website and its usefulness to you, we may add additional services or make changes to existing services. In the event that CaringWise makes such changes, these Terms shall apply to the new services and to any changes to existing services.
CaringWise may change, modify, update, add, or remove portions of these Terms at any time. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of our Website following the posting of any changes will signify your acceptance of those changes.
Effective May 26, 2011.